Thursday, October 9, 2008

So this is blogging?

For a long time now, I've followed my friends' blogs. I've watched their families grow and I've seen the fun and trying experiences that they've shared online. I always thought that it was too late in our "life story" to start one myself so I never did. "Well, I didn't start one when I found out I was pregnant with the girls." or "Matt's story is already on it's way so it's too late again." have been running in my mind. I guess I never really did find that right time to start saving our experiences to look back on. Well today, October 9th, is as good a day as any. Today is my Mom's birthday and in so, a day to celebrate. So...I guess this is blogging. Welcome to our world. I am excited to share it with you.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Welcome to blogging. I just added you to my feed reader so I don't miss a single post. :)

Nicole O'Dell said...

YAY! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! If i were you, I'd do a post to synopsize what's been happening. You could post some baby pics and pics of highlights just to catch everyone up. You could even copy over your birth stories from preg.org.

Just my .02. Have a blast!!!

Unknown said...

Yeaaaa!!! Welcome to blog land! I can't wait to read about all of the fun you have with your little ones!!